Today was mainly vehicle maintenance day. I've been fairly neglectful. To try to combat this in the future I've added all the vehicles to the maintenance tracker app that I have on my phone, which can bug me based on mileage or time. As a result of adding more vehicles, I am now less satisfied with the app. There's no way to have different reminders for different vehicles. If you have "clutch hydraulic fluid" on one car, it's there for the other even if it's an automatic. If you have 10,000 mile oil change reminders for the car with synthetic oil in it, there's no way to set them to 5,000 miles for the one with conventional oil.

In any case almost all the things are now caught up on maintenance, including the lawn mower. I should probably change the oil on the big generator. I can't remember when it was changed last. I think I'll just check the color of the oil.

This afternoon was the final session of taking portraits for the church directory. I don't know how I got shanghaied into that but at least it's over.

This evening I had a quick repair job for a friend. Some cabinet lighting units were dead and needed new 1 watt LEDs soldered in. It looks to me like they got wet, though they could have overheated as well. They superficially look very well built, but the lens does not fasten down tight, and that's all that holds the PCB down to the case for heat dissipation, and I think they might come loose and overheat. So I'm 3D printing some little rings to take up slack and make them tighten up properly. I'm using ABS for higher heat tolerance. Hopefully they won't get so hot that it runs out of the case. I will run them overnight to see how hot they get.

I also have a doorbell illumination test going on upstairs. A friend has had trouble with this and asked for help. This is absolutely as simple as electronics get, but since he's had two failures (done by someone else) already, I just rigged up a quick test to leave hooked up for a few days to confirm viability.